ONE-to-ONE INDEXING TUTORIAL
This custom tutorial is for people who are interested in learning about back-of-the-book indexing. It is comprised of readings, small indexing exercises, major indexing assignments, extensive one-to-one discussions with the instructor, and detailed written feedback from the instructor.
Each module involves these steps.
1. You receive a packet of readings and exercises.
2. You read the materials and complete the exercises.
3. I telephone you for our first discussion.
4. You complete a major indexing assignment and send it to me
5. I review it and send it back to you with my comments.
6. You telephone me for our second discussion.
It's a process that works well for people who are not able to attend a group class because of distance or schedules.
For further information, contact Sherry at email@example.com
(All available openings are currently filled.)